Should your goods be faulty or damaged upon receipt, Lsxtreme will offer a full refund or exchange in accordance with its obligations under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“Act”).
To the extent permitted by law, Lsxtreme:
- limits its obligations and liability for the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price of any goods to its obligations under the Act;
- is not liable for any contingent, consequential or punitive damages arising in way whatsoever in relation to the use of any goods; and
- is not liable for any claim, loss or expense incurred by any person resulting from the delivery, non-delivery or return of any goods.
- Products that have been installed cannot be returned for a change of mind refund/exchange.
- Products that have been programmed to a vehicle (clusters, radio’s, modules, flashbox) will incur a 20% restocking fee (Any NEW items supplied (Within or not within a kit) that are not returned in NEW condition will not be refunded)
- Products that do not require programming (Trims, Harnesses etc) will incur a 10% restocking fee, excluding Harnesses that include wiring information these will not be refunded once dispatched.
- Products may differ from those pictured on the website due to natural variations in colour/finish and scale of the image.
- Programming service are only to program the supplied item (ie, cluster, radio etc) service does not include testing of supplied items as vehicle is not provided to test functionality.
- Programming services are carried out from the information provided by the customer, if the information provided is incorrect, misguided or invalid we are not liable if item ceases to function correctly.
- Any additional charges for payment fees will not be refunded for orders that information cannot be supplied correctly by customer or documents/photos that cannot be verified, (ie Odometer photos that don’t match that of the vehicle history or build plate photos not supplied to program a radio, ecu or other modules.)
You have three options for returning your goods.
1. Returns of purchases made in-store
To receive an immediate exchange or refund, you can return the goods within 7 days to our store. A refund or exchange will be made at the same value as the original purchase price. You must present a copy of your store receipt.
All goods must be returned in original packaging, in a resalable condition and have not been installed.
2. Returns of purchases made online
To receive an immediate exchange or refund, you can return the goods within 7 days to our store. A refund or exchange will be made at the same value as the original purchase price, excluding freight if you had your order home delivered. You must present a copy of your store receipt or website order confirmation email.
All goods must be returned in original packaging, in a resalable condition and not been installed.
Any additional charges for payment fees will not be refunded for orders unless item is returned for a warranty claim and order is refunded.
3. Return by shipping
To arrange a refund or exchange by sending the goods back to Lsxtreme, please email our online sales support team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0429 118 847 (Mon-Fri, 9.00am-5.00pm EST).
You will need to cover the cost of the freight, and include your original receipt or website order confirmation email with your returned items. All goods must be returned in original packaging, in a resalable condition and not been installed.
Shipped returns may take up to 14 days to process, and notification will be by email.
All Secondhand and Refurbished Electrical Items carry a 3 month warranty.
For all New Genuine Holden Electrical Items these carry a 12 month warranty.
For non Electrical Items, Ie Trims, brackets etc these carry a 14 day warranty.
Items supplied for programming do not have any warranty attached as the physical item is supplied by the consumer.
Warranty period on all products is from date of purchase of the original product only, not when any product is repaired or replaced.
Additional warranty information
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced by us if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The costs associated with a claim made against these warranties (i.e. postage) are to be borne by you.
These warranties constitute the entire guarantee by Lsxtreme. Except where otherwise provided by the Australian Consumer Law, all other obligations, warranties, both expressed and implied are excluded to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Making a Warranty Claim
Customers can return faulty goods to our store with their receipt, within the Warranty period for repair, replacement or refund.
For more information on making your warranty claim, call Lsxtreme on 0429 118 847 or email email@example.com
Should you choose to return goods via shipping you would be responsible for the freight costs.